Notice is hereby given that an Organizational and Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees of The New Albany Community Authority will be held on Thursday, January 27, 2022, commencing at 4:30 p.m., at the Plain Township Fire Station, 9500 Johnstown Road, New Albany, Ohio 43054.
At this meeting the Board of Trustees will consider:
- Election of Board Officers for 2022.
- Resolution No. 2022-1 approving and authorizing of disbursements from the Economic Development Fund to pay costs of economic development projects, approving a related Sixteenth Amendment to the Fourth Supplemental Trust Agreement relating thereto, and authorizing the Board to enter into certain agreements for and in support of economic development projects.
- Motion authorizing the procurement of surety bond for the Trustees and liability insurance covering the Board members and the Authority for 2022.
- Motion authorizing the Treasurer to enter into a contract with Buckeye Interactive for maintenance of the Authority’s website for 2022.
- Any other business as may properly come before the Board.
This meeting is open to the public.
Dated: January 24, 2022
/s/ Gregory Stype
Secretary, Board of Trustees of
The New Albany Community Authority